The Salvation Army Thrift Store supports the mission of The Salvation Army in Canada for its communities and social programs by generating funds and making a positive influence.
● By making a difference in your community
● Meeting new people and making new friends
● Self-growth and boosting confidence
● Practicing and learning new skills
● Making you feel appreciated and needed
● Hands-on experience
In the Store:
Replenishing stock, creating a clean and professional atmosphere, merchandising, assisting guests with their purchases, organizing product, and hanging product.
Helping set up, decorate, clean store in preparation, put up store signage, hand out promotional material, engage guests to encourage donations, greet guests at entrance, serve refreshments, and entertain children with story reading, games and family fun.