This is so helpful and keeps the thrifting experience from being overwhelming. Try to narrow your trip down to a few specific items for a beginner five at the max! It doesn’t mean you can’t browse but I find when I started thrifting I would often leave with things I didn’t really need or love. Narrowing down that process before I visit always helps me find what I actually want/need.
For this trip my focus was on five pieces that I wanted for spring; these include:
1) A cute tank or top with a funky design
2) A pair of denim jeans for spring, high-waisted, boot cut, or straight leg, not too cropped. Medium to dark wash, fitted
3) A cute and cozy sweater, pastel colours, short, oversized sleeves, knit, patterns
4) Fitted short cardigan in green, blue, or brown, with buttons, long-sleeved, in a short length
5) Cute night/home wear, slips, robes, PJs
7) Cool odd-shaped candles